Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rusty Treasures


I love rust.
Anyone who knows me will tell you that.
Right now I am collecting for some art pieces.
Cannot wait to show you.


Here are some rusty pieces gathered and cleaned, well sort of. =)

  love all these too.

  'uncleaned' rust. =)

not rusty, but perfect patina.



 and finally, love the rust on this bread box.
and a bit of tarnished gray and rust on the old egg scale too.

Thanks for taking a look.
one rusty project coming up next. =)

be blessed
Barb

PS this stuff all rusted naturally, but look on side bar for tutorial on rusting metal too.

3 comments:

Tete said...

Rust is one of my favorite colors and love all the parts you've found. I wonder what you are going to do with all of it? Guess I will have to keep coming back! LOL Have a wonderful valentine weekend!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

I really love all of the rusty beautiful objects. The more the patina the better. Jo

Cheryl said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love all that rusty stuff......can hardly wait to see your creativity......have fun!!