Monday, March 3, 2014

Beautiful Kodak Camera




Our shopping trip last week yielded, among other things,
this wonderful Kodak camera.
It is a model B-4, patented on Oct.19, 1909.
 The camera and case are in beautiful condition,
and I assume camera works perfectly fine.
(not a camera expert, but finding out from one).

It is so clean, I wonder if it has even ever been used.
 
click on pic to enlarge and see beautiful detail.

Those white marks on the case are where I had not dusted it off yet.=)

Thanks for visiting.
Barb

4 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Gorgeous! What a find.

Okio B Designs said...

Amazing! I have a similar one. I think I got it for $10 at a local estate sale. It's my pride and joy!

Jeanine

Curtains in My Tree said...

It is a gorgeous old camera , that was a good find

Tete said...

I love vintage cameras!