Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A new DIY site



Found a new place....and lots of fun stuff there.
which means you can post your projects on there too. 
They have a lot of cute projects, and tips they have learned along the way.

 

Here are the sweet gals that manage it.
Jill and Angela..
They have a FB page also,
and have links to their pinterest page on their blog.
I'm sure they would love for you to come and look around,
 and leave them some bloggy love.

Thanks all for coming by

blessings
barb

2 comments:

ELENA said...

That blog sounds lovely....can't wait to pop around!!!!
Thanks Barb!
Blessings,
Elena

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love that crate ..COlA crate.. I have a few I just got in from my aunt.. She has had them in a box for over 20 years. THEY looked so great . Cant wait to see what you do with yours... SO I can have a few ideas.... HUGS