Monday, June 11, 2012

Cute Stores on Vacation


 We were on vacation in May....and
there were the cutest stores in Redmond...Oregon.
These are pics from 2 of them.
The Back Porch....and my friend Peggy's store across the street.

I will just let you enjoy the pictures....

 Brought that buggy home with me....
it did not last long in the store.
 clothes by Magnolia Pearl.
 love this white dresser.
 cute displays
 hand made aprons..loved them!!!
is this fun or what??
tall ceilings...and furniture hanging from it.

Hope you enjoyed the tour.

blessings
barbara jean
DON'T FORGET MY CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY HERE

6 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I "LOVE,LOVE,LOVE" when fellow Bloggers(or should that be Lady Bloggers, well you know what I mean), take us SHOPPING!!! I get all excited to see all the pictures and KNOW What "YOU" bought!!! HEY, You bought JUST what I would have!!!
Are we all alike OR WHAT! You be sure to SHARE some photos of the buggy in Your Home...LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for taking us along.
Big Hugs,
Donna

Lynn said...

Thank you for this. I looked at these pictures for a long time. I love places like this!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

FUN stuff indeed! It's such fun to visit other shops and gather ideas and maybe find a treasure or 2!
Warmly,
deb

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

I enjoyed "photo shopping" with you Barbara Jean!
Your vintage buggy purchase is adorable and I can see many things that would have come home with me :-)
Smiles,
Lynn

Dorthe said...

Oh my,- barbara Jean,
So many fantastic pieces, That buggy :-) and the aprons so beautiful.But there was so very many wonderful items to be tempted by.
Hugs,Dorthe

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wish they were closer...what fun this would be.