Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh Blogger Blogger =/


Oh blogger, you have been at it again. About the time I get used to something, you change it all.
So, some good changes, like being able to load all your pics at once, but then some things I am still trying to figure out. (Like what is the box that come on to screen every time I open, the 'blogger link' something or other??)
Wish they could get all the good stuff at the same time. =)

I may be hollering for you, my friends, to help me figure this out.

Many blessings and have a great weekend.
barbara jean

3 comments:

Tete said...

What browser are you using? I had so much trouble trying to use Internet Explorer so changed to Google Chrome and have had no more problems with blogger. I have been able to download all the pictures at once ever since I switched and it is so much faster loading! I don't have to sign in and out all the time, even when I dump my cookies!

Jane said...

I know what you mean! Facebook does it too - just when you think you have a handle on it, something changes!
Jane-Jacksonville

Lynn said...

I am having a hard time with it too.
Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r.