Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another Drill Bit Box???


Yes, I found another drill bit box.
I'm just lovin' these for display of watches.
This one is about 6" tall.
See my newest old pocket watches?
I LOVE these!!!
And an old compass, too.
Compass & some watches sold, but have more old watches)
This box was big enough to actually hang a watch.
I used an old rusty dusty magnetic hook to hang it.

And how do you like this for a magnet?
It's just an old rusty hinge.
Love the shape.
You don't even have to glue the magnet on.
They just all stick together.
(I'm making some jewelry using these hinges too.
I have to do something, I got a whole cigar box of them!)


Just got a couple of new old typewriters too.

Seems suddenly I am attracted to them, and old sewing machines.

Thanks for coming by.
Still having computer problems, but learning to use my sweet fellas laptop.

blessings
barbara jean













2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Barbara Jean! What a neat display piece! I wouldn't have known what it was...now I'll be on the lookout for them! Thank you for the lovely inspiration!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Bunty said...

I love the little cat pincushion - he is sooo cute!

Barbara