Monday, May 16, 2011

Thinking Outside the "Box"


This is a small metal box for drill bits.
It is about 3x5"

See all the little holes?
They are for various sizes of bits.
(have it turned this way so you can see the pieces to it.
It would really open up other side up so
bits would be upright.)

Like this.
(cool numbers huh?) =)
Here it is thinking "outside the box"
Photo holder with tray.
or turn it the other way...

Double holder with tray.
What do you think? cute?? Weird?
Got any other great ideas??

Want to know how I learned
to be so creative in my repurposing??

From watching this gal.
Jane, of Mamie Jane's
Repurposer extraordinaire.

Do hope you will take some time and scroll down through her old posts.
She has some great ideas,
and it will get your "Out of the Box" creative juices going!

Happy Tuesday and Blessings Everyone

barbara jean

4 comments:

Shopgirl said...

You find the best stuff, and then they become something else even better, I love this post, you really did think outside the box, we all need to do that now and then. Hugs, Mary

The Feathered Nest said...

I love this idea Barb!!! I also love to repurpose wonderful old things...the graphics are so neat on this box! Thanks for the link, I'll have to take a look, hugs and love, Dawn

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oh, no. Not weird! Now I'll be on the watch for one. Or two. Or three... I actually have one, but it holds my drill bits and is new and not nearly as interesting looking.

I'm off to check out Mamie Jane. See ya later!

Lynn said...

Good use of an old treasure. Gives me an idea......