Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Beautiful Nest from my Tutorail


Thea, from Holland, (Crea by Thea) has done this beautiful nest
from my flower nest tutorial.
She also does many other beautiful creative treasures,
like this lovely pillow.

I do hope you will go visit.
I'm going back to see other wonderful posts by her,
and make yet another new blogger friend!!

And thank you to Agnes, where Thea found the tutorial.
She is a fun and wonderfully creative blogger too.
And, she makes bird nests too.
You know I gotta love that!

Blessings on your day, and thanks for your visit.

barbara jean

8 comments:

Tete said...

Your posts are always inspiring and full of such wonderful ideas! Love it here!
Hugs- Tete

One Cheap B*tch said...

Oh my gosh - so lovely. Makes me dream of spring!

Jeanine

Astridbears said...

Hi Barbara,
you have a wonderful blog
have a nice sunday
Astrid

Anonymous said...

Hello Barbara Jean,

Thank You, thank you very mutch!!
How sweet of you!

I got because your link right away by a few followers there.
What fun!

Maybe I should even once, in English writing. Unfortunately, my English is a real disaster!

Have a nice Sunday, Love from Thea♥

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

The flower nest is adorable! I need to take a look at that tut. Thanks for sharing.

Did you see the pages from my Social Etiquette book? I'm sharing the entire book this year...over 500 pages plus a lot of black line images that are really nice.

I'm scanning the next section now so it ought to be up one day next week.

Happy Day to you,
Stephanie ♥

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Wow, she did a great job on the nest! It inspires me to give it a try!
Patricia :o)

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, how amazing!!!!
XO

Gypsea Nurse said...

Barbara Jean~ Thank you... it just might take me a million times before I can match you!
Smiles~
C