Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Hardware & and Some Thrifty Finds


Aren't these sweet little shoes?
They are ceramic. A little too new looking for me,
so think I will stain them up a bit.
They'll look very old then. =)


Three or more .....

would you believe 31 drawer pulls?
I had great plans for these.
I was going to do little signs or tags for the center,
and hang things from them.
You know. like hankies or ?


Another treasure.
and more...
Thesr are 6" wide, and look at the patina on some of them.

Yep. I'm cleaning out my hardware drawers.
I have gathered all these wonderful pieces, and
do not have time to make them up into things,
so out they go!!

1960's dresser drawer pulls.
Wouldn't they be cute on a board for towels.
Or hang your scarves from?
Hmmm. maybe I'd better keep some.

Oh phooey with the sideways pictures. =/

More drawer pulls.
Old, but not sure how old.
Cool though huh?

Wonderful 1920's Needlecraft Books
I'll show you the wonderful insides soon.
*Yards and yards of lace, a sweet doily
(got a bag of these. In the laundry now)
and a 5" sweet little round box.
Not sure if it is old or not, but I loved it.

Yard and yards:

I just had to know how many yards were on there,
so I took it all off the bolt and measured it.
22yards!!!


How about a bunch of dishes for $5.00

Does any one know what this stands for or if
it is good??
That's all for today.
Hope you will check out these nice blogs and
thanks the hostesses for their super job!!

Blessings on your day

barbara jean


7 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
Wow, you found so many wonderful things. I just love it when I find yards and yards of lace and trim.
There is nothing like vintage hardware to spruce up a project and I have a feeling that you will come up with some good ones!

hugs

Sissie

Unknown said...

Gosh, I would just love to follow you around....well, maybe not follow but I am amazed at the delights you are finding!

Did you get my email about the pulls I wanted?

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Barbara Jean,
You got a great deal on those $5 dishes:) Hope you are having a fun time at the PARTY!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wonderful hardware! I don't have anything like that myself but they are wonderful. Love the dishes!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Sweet and fabulous finds Miss Barbara Jean...

You ALWAYS snag the most a-ma-zing things!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Lululiz said...

Love the hardware, shame you don't have the time to do something with those lovely pieces. I can't wait to see whats inside those fabulous needlecraft magazines, I am so excited about those.

Hanna said...

HI there! I am your newest follower.. I found you on the Tuesday linky:) I love finding new blogs and your is lovely. You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com