Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm looking for a blogger!! I found her!! more coming soon!!!



some sweetness for you from my store


A couple of days ago I was featured at Gails,

My Reposed Life.

My Repurposed Life


(thank you Gail.)


I had a new visitor from there, and now I cannot find her.

She had a blog chock full of wonderfully creative ideas,
and I want to pass her name along to you,
but, I cannot find her again. (I clean all my files every night).
I've gone through my comments, but still cannot find her.

I left tons of comments on her blog, cause i loved it all so much.
( my arm aches because i could not drag myself away late last night.) =/


One idea that was just too cute was just a red tool box, with flowers in it, with a scrolly shelf bracket, attached to a fence.
(Yes, we have all seen flowers in a tool box before, but it was just too cute with those brackets.)
Her whole blog was filled with sweet things like that!

So, my new friend, with all the too cute things, please email me with your blog address!!!

Blessings everyone

Barbara Jean

PS Gail, my apologies for the small type on your name.
No matter what i did it would not change the size!!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

I know the project and blog you are talking about. But for the life of me I can't think of it either. I even went through my blog list to try to find it. Sorry I couldn't be any help.

Veronica said...

Found it. This was really bugging me. Here is the link to the projct page.

http://confessionsofacurbshopaholic.blogspot.com/2010/05/kiss-keep-it-short-saturday-gardenjunk.html

Unknown said...

Well, not you have peaked my curiosity of creative ideas ... hurry back with who she is. I love the tool box idea.

Have a lovely Mother's Day weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Barbara..... Gosh I hope she gets in touch with you,,, her blog sounds so nice.... my kind of blog too...have a wonderful weekend..

Hugs;
Alaura

vintage tickled pink said...

barb- i know the blog. and i loved the red toolbx myself, it is confessions from a curbshopaholic! your welcome diane vintagetickledpink