Sunday, October 25, 2009


VIGNETTES!!



Funky Junk is having another Saturday night special.


Having a gift shop has been a wonderful opportunity to learn to do vignettes.
And that it has been, a learning process.
But I am having a ball doing it!!

So, sit back and enjoy,
and I'll try not to talk all the way through it! =0))


A hand crafted wire vignette.

A tad bit of Fall.

Beautiful black and white display.

More Fall.
This itme a vignette on a tray covered with a doily.

a little garden box vignette

Beautiful treasures.



New little vignette at the shop.



Some spooky decor.



A bit of pink thrown in.


A little bit of 'dark' display vignette.


Of course all these areas have changed again in the past day or two.
The fun at the store is, it is ever changing!!!
And the work is... it is ever changing.
Just like life i guess.
And we have a choice, go with the flow and enjoy it as we go,
or battle it all the way, and worry about every little bit of it.

OK got a bit philosophical!

hope you enjoyed your time here.

blessings
Barbara jean

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Barb,
Great shots! I am partial to the black and white victorian shoes and all of the crows. Love the old typewriter vignette too. You've really got the 'touch'. Lisa

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Very pretty and interesting vignettes! I love the ones where you used the baby shoes. They are so sweet.

Kammy said...

Girlfriend....I am loving your store displays - My favorites are the pink shabby with the door and the last one with the clock - so very very cool !
Kammy

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Hi Barbara, I love your vignettes, I was trying to choose one but they are all specials. Of course I love the white door with the mirror. Have a great Sunday

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh they are all just gorgeous. I love all of them. Everything is arranged just beautifully. Hugs, Marty

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Lots of wonderful vignettes here! Loved them all Barb, thanks for sharing. It must be great fun having a store! Cindy

Sherri said...

Love the garden 'box'. Everything is gorgeous.

Shopgirl said...

They are all eye candy, but I fell head over heels for the hat, I do love hats. Happy Fall, Mary

Candy said...

You are a busy lady. Love the little scenes. Can't wait to see what you picked up at the barn sale.
Cheers!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Everything looks so pretty. I really love the garden box display!

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Wow, you have such great stuff to work with! How fun! That clock had me wimpering. :)

Lovely unique displays! Thanks for linking up to the party!

Funky Junk Donna

Holly Lefevre said...

Beautiful and inspiring. Love the "dark" vignette displays.
Holly @ 504 Main

CC said...

Lovely vignettes. I would so love visiting your store...Everything is just beautiful.

Leaon Mary said...

Oh wow... that pink baaaathroom is beeeautiful. I'm droolin over the typewriter, and of course Edgar settin on the side of it. lol
The vintage shoeys are pretty too!

You are such SWEET INSPIRATION.
Wish I had your knack!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Love all your vignettes. Do you do this at home as well? Or does the shop zap all your creativity?

The Old Parsonage said...

Hello GF

I'm loving the B&W display!

Have fun!
Leann