Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

@Bloggeritaville.
Thanks Leigh, for hosting each week.


vintage thingies thursday

@ colorado lady
Thanks for hosting Suzanne.









Here is my vintage find for today.
It's like a miniature little barn.
So old, and so perfect!!


And here is another old, but perfect vintage 'find'.

Yes, that is my sweet fella,
helping me get things ready for opening on Thursday. =0))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of my Thrifty Finds this week.
(the rest are buried and i cannot get to them).

These are tiles from a reader board.
They are only about 1" high, but Oh will i have fun with these.
I'm sure I'll get my 75 cents out of them!! =0))

Wait til you see what i am doing on my new pumpkins.

But for now, they will just be used to say...


Blessings

barbara jean




14 comments:

Debbie said...

Some great vintage finds, all three of them!

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Love you little tiles. They are so sweet. I like all little things. Hope you have a blessed day.
Hugs, Pat

Kammy said...

Your hubby is quite a hunk :o) I bet you can hardly wait to "open"
Kammy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Barbara Jean! What a cute post. And that little barn is darling. Loved that your sweetie is one of your vintage finds. LOL!

Happy Thrifty Thursday (and don't you love how little things like your 75 cent purchase can make us so happy!)...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Unknown said...

Wow! LOVE those tiles - they are terrific and I think you'll find lots of great uses for them!

Maureen said...

I have a thing for barns and yours would suit me just fine!

The Bloom Girls said...

All very great finds!! Can't wait to see what you do with the tiles!

Karyn

Coloradolady said...

Terrific find....All of them!! Cute Hubby.....and a gem to help!

Have a great VTT and a wonderful weekend.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Thanks for participating in Thrifty Thursday this week! Some great finds, my friend!
Hugs!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
wwwlbratina.blogspot.com

marian said...

that 'mini' barn is too cute!

Old Time Cindy said...

Your vintage post is quite cute.
Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

j said...

You'll have fun with those letters!

Lisa said...

Really great stuff!!
Hugs, Lisa

Barbara said...

Great Finds....love the tiles, anxious to see what you ar going with your pumpkins.

Happy Thursday.
Barbara