Monday, October 19, 2009


Second Time Around Tuesday,
hosted by Diane.

Three or More Tuesday


hosted by Tam
Three or More Tuesday


Three or more chestnuts.

Can you see the difference in these two pics of chestnuts?

Had no clue there are more than one kind,
till i saw this different tree while out walking.
I had picked up 5 bags full at a neighbor's tree,
but they did not have the "fuzzy" beard and
mustache that these (top photo) did.

The ones i picked up just had pokey pricklies on them,
but were mostly out of their protective shells when i got them.

We are laying then out to dry a bit, then i will bag them up for the store.
Will show you some easy ideas with them too.


This is a little silver cup i got at a sale.
Do you recognize the logo/emblem the side??
I'm very curious what it is.
Kind of reminds me of a medical bottle sign.


Now i know this little gal needs some work.
My friend did not like her as she said the girl looked mean.
I just think she looks forlornd.
e
ooooh!! Here is a good 3 or more!
How about chocolate chips, as in choc chip mint ice-cream.



This is love

We went for yogurt, and Chocolate chip mint sounded good.
But, alas, they were not having it that night.
But, the next day, my sweet fella brought home a carton of chocolate chip mint ice-cream!!

Those little things he does because he listens and remembers I said something,

are the most meaningful gifts he could give me.


blessings


barbara jean


6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Love mint chocolate ice cream!

Maggie said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
The little girl is sweet, I don't think she looks mean at all.
Happy Tuesday
Maggie

Lori E said...

Chocolate Mint ice cream is my favorite. Trouble maker!!!
Now how could the little angel be mean?

Shopgirl said...

You find the best stuff...and I would love a bowl of ice cream right now. The colder we get the more I want ice cream....any kind.
Hugs, Mary

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

The little girl is cute!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Now, I don't think that little girl statue looks mean, although the dolly she is holding does look a little worried . . . . maybe the dolly knows something we don't know?

Chestnuts, eh? I hate how they get tangled in my dog's long coat! They are absolute BEASTS to tease out of a spaniel's fur.

Cass