Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Get R Done Friday

Get R Done Friday

This is what we are still working on...


but making progress.


Hoping to have the new room at the store...

set up for next week.
Here is my Get R Done

I've shown bits and pieces of these on other posts,
but since this is what got done that is finished,
I'll share them here again.

Spooky Tales book

Crow's nest in an old lamp shade


Time Flies Crow's Nest*


Counted these for the contest**



Oh, here is another one of those side-ways
pictures i get so frustrated with.

The cake was for us at our Bible Study.
It is in celebration.....
of my sweet fella's retirement
from 38 years of working.



I'm so grateful and proud of him,
and pray everyday for many healthy years of fun
and enjoyment for all the hard work he has done.



Blessings to all on this Get R Done Friday

Barbara Jean

Go on over to Monica's Expressly Corgi and
see what else has been going on this week.

Then join us. Post something you are going to work on this week,
then show us next week what you "Got Done". =0))

* at the gift shop
** contest



8 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Thanks for joining in GET R DONE FRIDAY! You are always so busy - I don't know how you have time to breathe!!! Super cake, too, for a super fella!

Knitty said...

I love your crow's nest! Congratulations to hubby and best wishes for many more years of happiness together.

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Barb: I have just "discovered" your blog today and have been all over it!! You are so talented and I LOVE everything you make!!

I am definitely a FOLLOWER!! I am going to surf the gift shop some more!!

Lou Cinda :)

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love your little halloween decor picture frames and things. And that cake is just too funny.

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Yep..perfect title~Getr done!

I absolutely love what you have done with the crows nests!!!

The lampshade idea is the best. I would love to use that idea for my booth "sprucing" up. You make it look whimsical but elegant too :)

The Old Parsonage said...

I just love what you are doing with everything. And congrats to you DH for his retirement and to you, because now you can make your"honey-do" list even longer:D

Leann

Old Time Cindy said...

I really enjoy visiting your blog. Have a wonderful weekend!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Angela said...

You sure have a lot of work to do getting your new room for your store set up! I don't think I would have the energy to do it! lol
Can't wait to see the finished project!

I have made a hamburger cake before for my husband's birthday! Aren't they just the cutest!

Get R Done Friday!
Angela