Thursday, October 15, 2009


Get R Done Friday


Oh Boy, did i get a lot done!!!!!
New Store Pics!!!


Get R Done Friday



ASPTL
Here are some new pics of the store.

We opened up the new room today.
That meant changing things around in other areas too.

So we went from this.....

to this....

to this.

Still some to 'get done',
but good for now.


Kitchen area changed to.

These are pics along the way.

We went from this...


to this...

to this...
and this.


More was added in these areas, but forgot to take a pic.

THE NEW ROOM!

Just a peak as we are showing the rest on Pink Saturday.


Remember this????
which went to this...
and this....
and this....


Went to this.....

and this.


So much work, and so much fun!!
Always more to do.

Come back Saturday for more pink pleasures.
blessings on your day.

barbara jean

Be sure to go visit Kimba, and Monica, and thank them for hosting..

PS Many thanks to my sweet fella, and my daughter,
who have been a TREMENDOUS help with all of this.

If you want to see my Black Friday click here


6 comments:

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Love that cabinet with all those drawers. Thats a 2 die 4 chest.
Everything looks so nice. Glad you shared, I enjoyed the tour.
You have a great tomorrow!!
Hugs, Pat

ClassyChassy said...

The thought of all the furniture moving involved in your redecorating makes my spine hurt! The changes make a big difference, and of course your customers are sure to notice!!! Great job, and thanks for joining in on GET R DONE FRIDAY!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, that's a lot of changes. You have really been busy. Everything looks wonderful. Hugs, Marty

Shopgirl said...

Love This! Hugs, Mary

Angela said...

Wow! You sure did do a lot of moving around in your store! I'm one of those crazy people who once I get my furniture, it stays put! lol So I can't imagine moving around things in a store but I suppose I would do it if it would make things flow better. As far as the house goes, I'll just leave it the way it is!

Get R Done Friday!
Angela

Chatty Crone said...

How do you have the energy and strength to do all that?

I love the pink and white - so delicate and girly.