Thursday, October 1, 2009




Get R Done Friday

NEW DISPLAYS

Get R Done Friday




We've been working on the store displays for a couple of days.
So we are Gettin' R Done,
but they are not done yet. =0)

We went from This...

To this...
To This....
to this...

to this




And from this....




and this...

And more to go.


And from Pinks...



to an old office look...


with, yes, you guessed
it, more to go!


And a lot more to do in other areas as we are tryin' to
Get R Done!!.

Stay tuned for more changes...
A LOT of changes.
Be sure to go over and see what everyone else has been doin '
and what they got done. =0)

Thanks Monica for hosting.

blessings,

barbara jean

12 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

You've been so busy Barb and everything looks gorgeous!!! I'm loving the dark pieces in your vignettes ~ you have such a way of displaying things...I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Beautiful transformations Barb!

ClassyChassy said...

You Certainly RRRR Getting R done! Great post - you are an inspirational bundle of energy!

Neabear said...

Wow! Busy times for you! Love how it all looks now. Good luck finishing the rest of it.

The Old Parsonage said...

Hello My Sweet Friend!

I love a good transformation. the store looks wonderful!

Enjoy!
Leann

Angela said...

Hey Barbara Jean!

Beautiful displays! You did a great job in rearranging your things!

Have a Great Weekend!

Angela

CC said...

Your displays and vignettes are just beautiful.

Neabear said...

Yep Barb, I actually got the bags to the destinations. Just didn't get pictures of that. On to the next project, although I am not sure yet what that is. LOL! I am sure I will figure out something.

Denise Marie said...

You are a hard worker, girlie.

I blurbed about you on my blog today. xox!

Terri said...

Everything looks beautiful! You've been really busy. :-)

Polly said...

I just love all those display transformations! You have some great stuff! Looks like you have been sooo busy!
Polly

Suzy said...

I love your displays! How much fun do you have working with your daughter?? Great blog! I'll be back!