Monday, October 19, 2009


A Few Fun Finds


at

Nice and Easy Antiques



and the Flea Market Party at

FLEA MARKET STYLE




Here are just a few things I got 2 weekends ago.

An old, but wonderful, mirror, 2 vintage frames, and these cute bookends.
(leave them? or paint them white, maybe antique brown?)


And how about these gorgeous vintage buttons?
Can you see the price on the baggie?

There were originally $10.00 for the 12.
I found them in the 25 cents basket!!!

woo hoo!!!!



all for today.
rests still in bags and boxes.

Thanks for coming by.
Barbara jean

To see my DIY and Funky Junk Sisters post go here

JOIN IN ON ALL THESE PARTIES!!!


11 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

The hand mirror and the fab buttons were worth the trip!!! 25 cents???? OMG!!!!
Thank you for playing today!
Clara & Marcela

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

What fun finds! I would paint the bookends. Dark brown and dry brush a cream color over them. Would bring out more of the detail.

Thanks for stopping by!

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Hi Barbara Jean~ I just LOVE your buttons ... are you serious?? .25 cents, that's crazy good!! Terrific job!! Have fun at ALL the parties today ; )

xo
Jill

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

The bookends are great...I'd leave the finish as is.

LOVE those buttons & what a fantastic price! Happy Junkin'!

CC said...

I love your finds...ooo,those buttons are so pretty,and what a buy.
I need to go to some of our thrift and "antique" stores...sure do love looking at all the pretties..

Claudia said...

Hey Barbara Jean!
You always have the best finds! Love all the buttons!

Lynn said...

Great Junque!
I'd leave the bookends as theyare. I loooove them!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Your vintage buttons are to-die-for!

♥Mimi♥ said...

You really scored well! Your 25 cent score has me drooling!

Lisa said...

Super junk!
Hugs, Lisa

Rachelle said...

LOVE those buttons! Those would be some fabulous push pins on a cute vintage cork board :)

Just stopping by to say hello!

Rachelle