Friday, October 16, 2009







Black Friday Gig
@ Gypsy Brocante


How about these old hardware pieces for a little vintage black.
Not sure what they were used for, but thought they made a
pretty cool "Love". =0))


And here is a vintage piece of art.

I did this drawing in 1983, so i think that makes it vintage.

It was the house my friend/student was growing up in.

The fun thing was, i had only taken 1 drawing class,
ever, and it as certainly not where my gifts or talents were.

But my friend said she wanted her "Very own Oregon artist"
to do it for her, so she could have cards printed off for Christmas cards.
I am amazed at how well it turned out, and that i would even venture
to do it with my limited skills.

But, here it is, and I'm so happy for her it turned out.


And how abort a lovely vintage portrait.
Thanks for letting me share.
More next time as i could not find all my photos.

Blessings
barbara jean

I you want to see my Get R Done click here.

10 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

The picture of the house is really GOOD - you are talented in many ways!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your drawing of the house is wonderful. I think that really is one of your talents. Great job. Hugs, Marty

Shopgirl said...

I think this is amazing. You are one talented lady.
Also the creative way you have put the room together. So many lovely things too.
Hugs, Mary

Suzy said...

More great black vintage stuff- This is so fun! Love your inspiring blog! xoxo

The Sobbing Settee ... said...

Your a natural I'm sure ... how amazing is that drawing!!!
Love the old picture too.

Have a great weekend,
Miranda

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

That is a fantastic drawing!! You are very talented!!

Hugs,
Marsha

Gypsy Fish said...

Wow love the vintage hardware...how cool!
Happy VBF!
Beth

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

I LOVE your "LOVE" thingy ; ) ... very sweet. You are a a great artist!! You should do more artwork ... she's a lucky customer to have one of your originals!

Thanks for sharing!

xo
Jill

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I enjoyed seeing pic of your new space.
COngrat's to the winner of the hinge contest :)
Love the drawing of the house.
Happy Weekend.
Deb :)

Chatty Crone said...

What talent you have.