Monday, September 14, 2009

Three or More Tuesday, and more!!

Three or More Tuesday
Our wonderful hostess, Tam @ Gypsy's corner,
has invited me to help out while she takes a bit of a break.
(such an honor, thank you Tam.) =0)

In addition to Three or More Tuesday
the

CHALLENGE IS STILL GOING!!!




Sept 8 - 29th

The 3 Projects in 3 Weeks Challenge is in it's 2nd week.

A quick recap:

Denise Marie challenged me on Tuesday Aug 18th
to get 3 or more projects done with the frames i had posted.





Last week i showed the first ones:
go here

Here are a few more frame projects. for this week.

From This....

To This.


A verse added to the Bird Nest frame.


from this



and this (a previous three or more)


to This.

SOLD
thank you so much. =0)

There are still two weeks left.
You can do 1, 2 or 3 projects to share.
(I know some of you can still get three done). =0)



If you craft, sew, decorate, re purpose, fix up, or whatever,
you've been challenged!!


Take the challenge.
Show us what you got!!
Get yourself signed up,
and get going on those projects!!

These people have joined in the Challenge...

Denise Marie
Zuzu
Neabear
Marie
Kathleen
Valerie
Candy
Cass
Charlene
Chari
Tootsie
Diann
Joan
Clare
Linnea
Stacey - thinking about it. =0)

If I left anyone out please let me know!! =0))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Blessings on your week, and your projects!!

Barbara Jean

PS
If you see any items you are interested in,
or want instructions or details on anything,
just drop me an email,
or visit the gift shop.

Go here for 2nd time around tuesday. =0)

13 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Wow Barbara Jean! You are fast! Thanks for adding me. Actually, last week was a bad week but, this week, just doing this challenge and starting my Fall decorating lifted my spirits big time! Thanks.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

I am loving your frame redos! they are all so awesome. I even went to a few yard sales today and picked up a couple to do my own redo!
I love the "Remember" frame! And that black and while toile is beautiful!

Joan said...

Barb,
Is it too late to join in? I am working to convert a dog house into a potting shed and a couple of other things. Do I have to post each week or just have a Big 3 reveal?

Caro said...

Oooh I really love the first frame makeover!!

ClassyChassy said...

Great re-workings! You are a master mind of creativity!

Sarah said...

Barbara Jean, you are so talented. I really like what you've done with the frames. Would love to enter in but am over my head in other projects at the moment. Perhaps next time. :-)
Thanks for the visit to the QCI post. ~ Sarah

Anonymous said...

Good morning Barb!

Wow, you are going to town there with your projects! Very, very nice!

I'm a little confused (normal for me). I see the names of everyone who is participating, but how do I get to their blogs? There isn't a Mr. Linky thingamajig and there aren't links attached to the names. Help! I want to see what everyone is doing!

:)
Zuzu

marie said...

I love the Remember frame - such a wonderful idea.
I posted a couple peeks at some swap goodies I'm working on ~ it was nice to create a little.

Thanks for the motivation!!

Denise Marie said...

awesome job on all of it!! I just put that black and cream toile bedding on my master bed. If you stick that pic in my pkg and send me a bill...I'll hang it up promptly and love it!!

Mary said...

I love what you're doing with your frames! I haven't touched anything all week, so I'm not meeting the challenge...had out of town company - is that a good excuse? No? Okay, I'll do better next week!

God bless,
Mary

Denise Marie said...

Girl, don't take it on if you sold the prototype and it's a new fire drill on your to do list!! I'll take what you send and cut you a check when I see the bill.

I love that your creative juices are flowing!!

Hubby's daddy has Dementia and we are all praying and thinking up future solutions. blessings!

Clare said...

I would like to join in but can you stop by my blog and explain what is needed to be done.
Thanks Clare xxx
i have recently done 3 small picture frames would that count ?

Clare said...

Add me please Barb xx