Thursday, September 17, 2009

Get R Done Friday

Get R Done Friday




OK, Here it is Friday,
and I've really gotten a lot done,
but, I can't show you pictures of it all.
But here is a quick recap of some.


I walked this.




Painted this.


made this..
(Come back Tuesday for Challenge reveal.)

Folded this

Sold this.


Baked this.



Ate this.




Kissed this....


I mean him. =0))


That was Tuesday.
Rest of the week is a blur!!

Blessings,

Barbara Jean
Don't forget to sign up for the
3 projects in 3 weeks Challenge.



Sept 8 - 29th

6 comments:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Nice posts of get r dones!

Linda K. said...

What a busy lady! Love that old stove you sold..

Linda

Unknown said...

You did accomplish a lot this week - looking forward to Tuesday. I think I may need another 3 in 3 challenge to catch up on years of projects :-)

ClassyChassy said...

Wow - you did get a lot done! Thanks for participating in GET R DONE FRIDAY!!! You are AMAZING!

Angela said...

Wow! You sure did get a lot done this week! I wish I had some of your energy! Your pie sure did look yummy!

Get R Done Friday!

Angela

Leaon Mary said...

THAT was one of the CUTEST posts I've ever seen! Loved the last one!
You two are DARLING together!!!
I'm STILL SMILING,
;)