Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is part of our very neglected raspberry bushes.
Today we were cleaning them out,
getting ready for another 'fruitful' year.

I'm on my hands and knees
yankin' away on the weeds,
and there it is, on the ground,
tucked into the base of the plant
with weeds growing around it!!
Can you see it???




Here is a close-up of it.


And another pic.
Four little eggs tucked inside.

I was surprised at how large and rough
the nesting materials were.


I carefully took these pics,
then tucked some weeds back up around it.
I hope we did not disturb it too much.

We'll be watching to see what happens.

Blessings on your day.

Barbara Jean

Oh, don't forget to sign up for the giveaway on May 30th.
Click here to enter.



6 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

What a beautiful nest! ALMOST as cute as yours!!!

Tami said...

Yeah....and it is beautiful!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs~T

Lisa said...

How very cool to find a real one!!!
hugs, Lisa

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Beautiful! I haven't seen eggs in a nest yet this year :-(
Pat

Unknown said...

Oh , lovely surprise!

Stacey said...

How precious. Have you been watching for babies?